Recycled Polyester Silicon Down-like Fiber
This kind of polyester silicon down-like fiber comes from recycled bottle flakes, its specification is from 18mm-150mm and 0.7D-25D. We add silicone oil imported from German Wacker Company during the production, makes the fiber smoother and softer, touched more like feather down. It can be used in many fields, such as home textile, toy, clothing and nonwoven.
The features of Silicon down-like fiber:
1. Good elasticity, soft touch and good filling ability.
2. High bulkiness, low density, no odour and no poison.
3. Bright color and high color fastness, easy to dyeing and printing.
4. Environmental protection and non-toxic (recycled from PET bottle flakes).
Silicon down-like fiber is smoother and softer than general fiber, touched more like feather down. It can be used in home textile, nonwoven, filling, toy, clothing and upholstery.
Our company is a professional manufacturer of polyester staple fiber, which has been in this field for more than ten years.The annual sales volume is about 60000tons. We have our own workshop and advanced equipment, we also have professional engineers and technicians to provide you with the most comprehensive service.
1. What is the design principle of your products?
Responsibility, value, stability, cost effectiveness
2. How often are your products updated?
3. Can you identify your own products?
Yes, with product logos
4. How long is the normal delivery time for your products?
There is no lead time for regular products, they can be delivered anytime.
5. Do you have a minimum order quantity for your products? If so, what is the minimum order quantity?
The minimum order quantity is 30 tons.