Virgin Polyester Superfine Fiber
Virgin superfine polyester staple fiber made by PTA and MEG which come from oil. It is made by a special production process using special technology, which improves its physical specification and spinnability. It can be used in spinning and nonwoven fabrics. It can be blended with cotton, viscose, wool and other fibers. Super pefine fiber fabrics not only feels soft and good, but has better anti-pilling and anti-fluffy performance.
This superfine polyester staple fiber is more softer and spinnability. It can be used in spinning and nonwoven fabrics. It can be blended with cotton, viscose, wool and other fibers. Superfine fiber fabrics not only feels soft and good, but has better anti-pilling and anti-fluffy performance.
1. It is very strong and durable. It can withstand a lot of wear and tear, making it a good choice for products that need to be tough and long-lasting.
2. It is very soft and comfortable. It feels good against the skin and is gentle on sensitive areas.
3. It is very absorbent. It can soak up a lot of liquid, making it ideal for products that need to be water-resistant.
4. It is non-allergenic. It does not cause any allergic reactions, making it a good choice for people with sensitive skin.
5. It is flame-resistant. It does not ignite easily and does not spread flames, making it a safe choice for products that need to be fire-resistant.
6. It is environmentally friendly. It is made from recycled materials, making it a more sustainable choice than some other types of synthetic fibers.
7. It is affordable. It is a relatively inexpensive fiber, making it a good choice for products that need to be affordable.
The Company has passed ISO9001/14001 system certification, OEKO/TEX STANDARD 100 environmental protection ecological textile certification, and global textile recycled standard (GRS) certification. We will continue to advance “green/recycled/environmental protection” as the main task and adhere to the product control policy of quality first. We hope to work with partners more closely to make our life better and greener through technology and environmental protection!
1. What is the design principle of your products?
Responsibility, value, stability, cost effectiveness
2. Who are your products for and in which markets?
Various groups of people, textile markets
3. How do your customers find your company?
Through exhibitions, through referrals from regular customers, through websites
4. Which countries and regions are your products currently exported to?
Southeast Asia, Middle East, Europe, South America
5. Do your products have the advantage of cost performance and what are the details?
The raw materials are imported materials and recycled bottle flakes, the procurement volume is huge, and materials with price advantages are purchased through futures and prepared in advance.