Virgin Wool-like Polyester Staple Fiber
Virgin wool-like polyester staple fiber is made by PTA and MEG which come from oil. It is made by a special production process, which improves its physical specification and spinnability. It feels like wool, is softer and brighter than common polyester staple fiber and has high strength, but has less flaws.
Wool-like fiber has many properties that make it an ideal material for use in a wide variety of applications. It is strong and durable, making it ideal for use in clothing and other textile products. It can be used in spinning and nonwoven. It can be blended with wool, cotton, viscose and other fibers.
The advantages of wool-like polyester staple fiber:
1. Good physical specifications, such as high tenacity and low elongation, which can be used for spinning and nonwoven.
2. It has good spinnability, which is suitable for spinning various types of yarns.
3. Its fiber length is relatively long, it can be blended with many kind of other fibers, such like cotton, viscose, acrylic and wool etc.
1. Do your products have the advantage of cost performance and what are the details?
The raw materials are imported materials and recycled bottle flakes, the procurement volume is huge, and materials with price advantages are purchased through futures and prepared in advance.
The processes are all the most advanced ones, with high cost performance and added value.
2. What environmental indicators have your products passed?
3. How long is the normal delivery time for your products?
There is no lead time for regular products, they can be delivered anytime.
4. Do you have a minimum order quantity for your products? If so, what is the minimum order quantity?
The minimum order quantity is 30 tons.