Soft And Spinnable Antibacterial FiberAntibacterial Fiber
Antibacterial Fiber is one of the new functional fiber produced by special technique using antibacterial master batch. It has high rate of antimicrobial, persistent antibacterial effect, harmlessness to the human body and a widely usage. It can be used in spinning, hometextile and nonwoven etc.
Antibacerial fiber is resistant to methicillin, Staphylococcus aureus, etc. it has antibacterial and bactericidal function and can prevent infection and infection. The mixed type preparation method is obtained by mixing heat-resistant inorganic antibacerial agents such as ceramic powder containing silver, copper and zinc ions into polyester for spinning; The post-treatment type is add antibaterical agents in polyester fibers. The antibaterial fiber can be widely used in underwear, medical supplies, and hometextiles etc.
1. Antibacterial fiber helps to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria. This is especially important in hospitals, schools, and other public places where germs can easily spread.
2. Antibacterial fiber is effective at killing bacteria, which can help to reduce the risk of infection.
3. Antibacterial fiber is also effective at reducing the amount of bad odor-causing bacteria. This can help to keep fabrics smelling fresh and clean.
4. Antibacterial fiber is a natural fiber, which means it is environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
5. Antibacterial fiber is also durable and long lasting. It can withstand repeated washing and cleaning without losing its antibacterial properties.
1.Do you have a minimum order quantity for your products? If so, what is the minimum order quantity?
The minimum order quantity is 30 tons.
2.What is the life cycle of your products?
3.What are the specific categories of your products?
Polyester staple fiber series, yarn series
4.What are your acceptable payment methods?
5.Who are your products for and in which markets?
Various groups of people, textile markets
6.How do your customers find your company?
Through exhibitions, through referrals from regular customers, through websites